Naukri Study Materials
CURRENT AFFAIRS ( ENGLISH MEDIUM ) 09 October 2021
1) Who got the Nobel Peace Prize for 2021?
a) Maria Russa and Dmitry Muratov
b) Maria Russa and David Julius
c) David Julius and Ardem Patpoutian
d) Dmitry Muratov and Ardem Patpoutian
Answer: a) Maria Russa and Dmitry Muratov
2) Which BRICS country has joined the 'High Ambition Coalition for Nature and People' on October 07, 2021?
c) South Africa
Answer: d) India
3) When is Indian Air Force Day celebrated?
a) 07 October
b) 08 October
c) 09 October
d) 10 October
Answer: b) 08 October
4) Recently the government has issued a notification for the formation of 'National Road Safety Board' (NRSB). Where will the head office of the board be located?
d) New Delhi
Answer: d) New Delhi
5) Which is the film to be made in space, for which the director and actress recently left for space to shoot?
Answer: a) Challenge
6) Recently joint military training exercise Ajeya Warrior 2021 started between India and which country?
c) United Kingdom
d) Sri Lanka
Answer: c) United Kingdom
7) Bathukamma festival is related to which state?
b) Madhya Pradesh
Answer: c) Telangana
8) Which country will host the African Paralympic Games for the first time in 2023?
Answer: b) Ghana
9) What is the 'repo rate' set by the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in the fourth bi-monthly policy meeting for the financial year 2021-22 ?
Answer: a) 4.00%
10) Which state government has launched the mission 'Kavach Kundal Abhiyan' on October 08, 2021?
Answer: d) Maharashtra